Windows 8 Bluetooth trouble.

Aditya

I have an HP Pavilion 15-n003TX purchesed on October 20, 2013. Two days earlier I saw that I don't have any bluetooth. I did the Windows + X & then Press M thing and saw that it something was wrong. I'm no techie guy. But I really need the bluetooth. Help.

I have an HP Pavilion 15-n003TX purchesed on October 20, 2013. Two days earlier I saw that I don't have any bluetooth. I did the Windows + X & then Press M thing and saw that it something was wrong. I'm no techie guy. But I really need the bluetooth. Help.

Are all of your Bluetooth devices active (running) and reasonably close by? My Bluetooth network says it off, because there are no Bluetooth network devices around at the moment. Though I do have Bluetooth devices attached to my computer. One other thing you might check, is do you have the proper driver installed for your computer to operate Bluetooth under the Operating System you are running.

Is your bluetooth adapter showing as working ok in control panel )Control panel, large icons, device manager, bluetooth. Does it show any exclamation mark against it?

Back