Windows 10 Boot issue

TabuZx

Hello. I wanted help regarding my problem.
I upgraded my win 10 to 1903 3 days ago. My PC was perfect before the update. After the update messed up.
Right after PC starts in , it wouldn't show any window logo or window loading screen for 20-30 minutes or more. Just black screen. Then it would turn on perfect. I tried to it then I saw another cumulative update popping up so I installed it in hope that it might fix my problem. Instead where it took 20-40 minutes it won't boot up forever. I waited 2 hours but no sign of it.
To let you know: I can't even access recovery mode or anything related to Windows. It just shows instant black screen right after that bios thingi or idk whatever we call it.
+ yeah all I can access is my bios setup and can choose which device to boot in.
I want to include I have a perfect working fast gaming PC so its all window's fault. I really need help regarding that. Hope you could do so.

Thank you for your 0 support but I somehow managed to get into advanced recovery, roll back to win 10 v18 and now it works again.

It´s a long shot… but try if you can find any relevant errormessage in the Reliability monitor:

Check for "red X" etc. and check if there are any recommended solutions...

Back