Windows 7 Boot trouble win7 ultimate 32bit

Kenneth

hey forum i'm having trouble booting my laptop,
i can start it, with no sort of problems in safe condition. but at normal boot, safe condition with network or commando promth i have the same problems.
the problem is that it boots up normally, but after i press in my code to login, it says preparing desktop, and the monitor goes black, all i can see is the mouse, and i can use (ctrl + alt + del) after loaded..
pls help. Kenneth olsen

How long has the unit been running without problems?

In safe mode, you might check event viewer to see if any errors or warnings exist, or check device manager to see if any problems show up.

Have you changed anything as far as drivers? Has Windows added a optional driver that might be for Video or network?

i have had the laptop for half a year, and the only thing i downloaded my self was a network driver, cuz my network was pretty messy at my school (through proxy) also i keep my pc updated by windows update, . . hmm in task bar, u know where u see the things there are running, windows explore aint running only 4 things are running, normally its over 20+ things there are running when it is started up, .
the things u are talking about how to i find it/ use it? ;D

In safe mode, only a few things run, which is why you normally do not have conflicts.

Try opening Device Manager and disable your network adapter. Then try a reboot. I suggest this because you said you installed a network driver, which may be causing the problem.

While you are in Device Manager, look for anything else that might be causing problems.

To open Device Manager, go to Start menu and type devmgmt.msc in the search box and hit enter.

thx. ill try it tomorrow im pretty tired now d; so ill reply if it works or not tomorrow;D

Problem solved. i think. well i did the last thing i could do, i erased both harddisk and safed the most important things. so i quess the problem is solved.
the divice manager was no help cuz, suddently in safe mode i couldn't open any programs so. but anyway thx for help ill return if it didnt help to erase hdds;D

If you continue to have problems something might be corrupting your system.

It seems to be coming out that black screens might be caused by trying to use a TV for a monitor. I don't expect you would be doing that, but if you did use a tv for a second monitor, it might come into play.

Back
Top Bottom