BOOTMGR is Missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Hardware' started by robmars83, Mar 2, 2011.

1. robmars83

robmars83 New Member

I bought a computer a year ago and was never able to defrag it because for some reason the C: drive would never show up. So googled my issue and found something about checkdisk utility Heres the thread:

http://windows7forums.com/windows-7-support/25097-windows-7-disk-defragmenter-doesnt-list-c-drive.html

Anyway, as you can see, it went as wrong as it can go... It told me I needed to schedule the check for the next restart so I did. I restarted my computer and now it just says BOOTMGR is Missing. I've read other threads about this and none of them help me at all.. I have no installation or recovery disks since windows 7 was on my computer when I bought it new... Someone PLEASE help me.

2. xdad2010

xdad2010 New Member

Don't be panic bro.it's very easy to solve.What OS did u install?D u have that recovery disk with u?Just insert disc if u don have u can use usb flash, restart with that command and press f9 and choose the OS .then language comes after that do repair.then restart finish bro.

Video is here YouTube - Fixing BOOTMGR is missing Error While Trying to Boot Windows Vista

Hope it helps u :)

#2 xdad2010, Mar 2, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2011