Windows 7 Brand new computer with several BSODs everyday.

Raagh

Hi all!
I built a new computer for my friend last week and hes been having troubles with some BSODs since he got it.
I built and installed it for him, with no problems at all. Later the same day I delivered the computer to him and 30minutes after I left he had a BSOD.
I told him to deliver the computer to me at work the next day so that I could try to fix it.
I updated the BIOS and I checked that every cable was connected as it should.
Also ran the latest Memtest and also tested both his SSD and HDD, everything was working according to the tests.
It ran for 3 days without a problem, maxing Crysis 2 for 2hours and also ran 3DMark for 10h on Extreme settings, without a BSOD.
I thought that I solved the problem and he did too, the computer ran without errors for 2 days and since then he has had several BSODs everyday.

So here we are now, asking you guys for help!
I have attached the .dmp files and hopefully you can find out what the problem is.
I would appreciate it alot if someone just could tell me what to do.
I'd bet that its either the memory or the SSD.
I've tried to upgrade the firmware on the SSD, but it just wont work.

Here is the setup:
Intel i5-2500K
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 REV B3
Samsung HDD 1TB HD103SJ
4GB Corsair Dominator Memory 1600MHz CL9 (CMP4GX3M2A1600C9)
OCZ Vertex3 120GB SSD SATA III
Gigabyte GTX560 Ti OC 1GB (GV-N560OC-1GI)
Corsair 600W PSU (CMPSU-600CXV2EU)
Running Windows 7 x64 Professional

Thats about it I believe, any help will be hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• DMP_ARCHIVE.rar
    150.9 KB · Views: 148
Hi all!
I built a new computer for my friend last week and hes been having troubles with some BSODs since he got it.
I built and installed it for him, with no problems at all. Later the same day I delivered the computer to him and 30minutes after I left he had a BSOD.
I told him to deliver the computer to me at work the next day so that I could try to fix it.
I updated the BIOS and I checked that every cable was connected as it should.
Also ran the latest Memtest and also tested both his SSD and HDD, everything was working according to the tests.
It ran for 3 days without a problem, maxing Crysis 2 for 2hours and also ran 3DMark for 10h on Extreme settings, without a BSOD.
I thought that I solved the problem and he did too, the computer ran without errors for 2 days and since then he has had several BSODs everyday.

So here we are now, asking you guys for help!
I have attached the .dmp files and hopefully you can find out what the problem is.
I would appreciate it alot if someone just could tell me what to do.
I'd bet that its either the memory or the SSD.
I've tried to upgrade the firmware on the SSD, but it just wont work.

Here is the setup:
Intel i5-2500K
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4 REV B3
Samsung HDD 1TB HD103SJ
4GB Corsair Dominator Memory 1600MHz CL9 (CMP4GX3M2A1600C9)
OCZ Vertex3 120GB SSD SATA III
Gigabyte GTX560 Ti OC 1GB (GV-N560OC-1GI)
Corsair 600W PSU (CMPSU-600CXV2EU)
Running Windows 7 x64 Professional

Thats about it I believe, any help will be hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

One thing to test. Your AVG is known to cause BSOD's on some systems. I would remove and replave with Microsoft security essentials at least to test to see if it resolves the crashes.

Download tools and utilities | AVG Worldwide

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back
Top Bottom