Brave Browser

Axel PC

Honorable Member
I don't know if this has been brought up but has anyone used Brave Browser? I used for a little bit a long time ago. But haven't used it since formatting my computer. I'm strictly Firefox right now. But that recent Mr. Robot incident kinda left a bad taste in my mouth, even though it wasn't meant in a malicious way. It does show that even something innocent or naive can lead to security and privacy vulnerabilities. So is anyone using it?

Forgot to put a link for Brave for those that have never heard of it. Brave Browser

Last edited:
You used it before, how was it? Should I try it? Happy with Chrome and Edge atm. I might go back to Opera. I'm not sure about security and what not , I just figure some browser with a lion on it that I never heard of can't be more secure than others. (Unless they're blocking things you need/want to use) :D

I've been experimenting with various browsers recently, including Brave, but I always bounce back to Edge since it's never given me a problem. I heard recently that DuckDuck Go has come out with a browser recently, but I haven't looked into it.

Back
Top Bottom