Windows 7 Bsod 0x0000007F

Damn.. Hmm is the card using boost or are you using anything like Rivatuner/MSI Afterburner or similar? If so try disabling it or even down clocking the card a little. I'm off to bed so will check back in the morning. Good luck!

i used to have those programs but i deleted them years ago other than that i don't have another GPU boosting things.
il try to find my gpuz logs and get them to you by tommorow.

Here is the sensor log.
Also should i uninstal realtek audio due to the current sound port i use is corasair headset.

Attachments

• GPU-Z Sensor Log.txt
    3.8 MB · Views: 317
Last edited:
Your sensor log looks fine. Make sure your running the latest chipset drivers and remember my suggestion above to try downclocking your gpu simply as a test. As for removing the Realtek driver won't that remove your audio all together? You could try it I guess.

Check with your motherboard support site and see if any updates (drivers/Bios and firmware) are available.

Remember my suggestion about down clocking the card.

Ok i turned my core clock to -103 clocking. Is this how you downclock it?

Attachments

• Capture89.PNG
    Capture89.PNG
    204.8 KB · Views: 317
So capture8 is what it is usually set at. taken yesterday and Capture 8.2 is after i changed it 10 minutes ago. And iin 8.2 more has the boost and clocking.

Attachments

• Capture8.PNG
    Capture8.PNG
    64.5 KB · Views: 325
  • Capture8.2.PNG
    Capture8.2.PNG
    41.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Capture8.2 more.PNG
    Capture8.2 more.PNG
    13.2 KB · Views: 314
Ok cool.. Looks like you've dropped the clock by 103MHz which is great. I see the boost is still enabled which might be an issue but see how you go.

Not too sure to be honest but see how you go with the clock lowered.

So far iv done a few tests on games (Skyrim, fallout 1/2/3/NV, Men of war assault squad 1/2, metal gear solid 3 and 5) but so far it still happens on some multiplayer games like insurgency, csgo, Ark and War thunder. Although some multiplayer games like mount blade and source games work.

Last edited:
Back