Windows 7 Bsod 0x0000007F

So iv finnish most of the testing. Games that have been cleared as no black screen (Battlefield 4 multiplayer, Mount and Blade all of them, Garry mod, arma series, h1z1) all on multiplayer for around 3 hours. Now im going to test insurgency and ark which is where i had the problem in. And at the bottom is the average system stats i had during most of these games.

Attachments

• Capture99.PNG
    Capture99.PNG
    25.9 KB · Views: 315
Excellent! You enjoying the game? I certainly am although I'll be glad when it get's patched a little.

Ehhh iv been having texture issues that kinda break the game. Sadly it can only be fix with a patch. but other than that its alright.

Well i found a new issue and it dosent look good
Today i stated up my pc and noticed none of the led lights or the monitor where on. I restarted again than herd 1 long beep and 1 short, so i went inside my pc and pulled out my 2 new sticks of ram (non xmp ones that have been in my pc for almost a year) and it started up and did a system recovery (which to no ones surprise found nothing) but i was able to use disc version recovery and found a error code 0x490

Note: now on the bottom right side of the desktop it says this copy of windows is not genuine and have no clue where the code box for it is.

Well this happened.
edit i found the box but the codes are not working ether. im also starting to get these windows popups saying to activate my windows account.

Attachments

• Capturewindows.PNG
    Capturewindows.PNG
    74.6 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:
About an hour after my last post i truned off my pc and it would not start correctly and the only thing that would fix it is takeing out all but 1 ram. i aslo had to go to the sata section in my bios and changed it to ide.

You could test both RAM and HDD by using Memtest86 for the RAM and chkdsk for the HDD. Make sure when running chkdsk that you also repair broken sectors too:
The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10

It might your motherboard which is at fault. The reason i say this is because usually Windows only asks for re-activation if a component like the motherboard changes. This is only a hunch so don't take it as gospel.
You could try phoning Microsoft activation regarding your issues and they may supply you with another key once the problem is explained. Google for the correct number (I would have looked for you but am unsure in which country Vault 13 lies.. :) )

After much testing i have came up with this. In the morning when i tested this i pulled out the back slot 2 ram out and it worked but i decided do more testing and now the back 2 ram slots work. and now im going to try chkdsk. Games also seem to still work and my 8 gigs are well enough so i dont entirely mind. one other strange thing i found was that the time on my pc has been set back for some strange reason. (vault 13 lye's in the great mighty New California)

So i ran the scheduled chkdsk and the screen for it poped up for only a few second after boot saying it was clear. And i did a full reset to default of my bios.(it dident really do anything)

Did you sort out the activation issues? Also how are you running? Still problems or has things settled down now you removed one set of RAM?

I was able to run with 2 sticks of ram. But i decided to get a new.mobo and case but im now faceing a old problem i never delt with. About a year ago a part of my hdd became currupted and it thinks it is a ide when it is a sata. I get code error 0x000007b. The thing with my new.mobo is that it wont let me use ide as hdd.

Here are pics of the error from diagnostic. It still works from my other mobo.

Attachments

• 1448526367289.jpg
    1448526367289.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 275
  • 1448526382869.jpg
    1448526382869.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 282
Here are pics of the error from diagnostic. It still works from my other mobo.

Attachments

• 1448526513395.jpg
    1448526513395.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 290
Back