Windows 7 Bsod 0x0000007F

Hey do you know any way to swap data from 1 hdd to another? Also is it possible to use another windows key from a old unused pc?

So the dst check i preformed had failed just like the it did with the dell system check. But where do i find what driver is causing it and it can be fixed? oh and the other tests passed.

Well i did the chdsk thing pic below. And it i set my drive from ide to ahci and it bluescreen so that did not fix it.

Attachments

• 1448611534823.jpg
    1448611534823.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 278
Did you check the drive with Seatools? You didn't reply on that one so if you didn't please do so.

Usually swapping motherboards will incur an activation prompt which is why you might be seeing that.

Can you give me a run down on what's happened recently. Seems like you have had to change a few things which if that is the case then ideally you need to run a clean install but let me know and we'll see.

Well i ran the sea tool but it just said it failed to do the scans and it just stayed like that. But as of right now i came up with a way to get around most of this. That pc i told u about earlyer with the new mobo aslo had a 1tb sata with it. So i was able to rebuild my old comupter useng spare parts . The new hdd has windows 10 as its boot and as of right now i am transfuring my steam libray (all 600gigs of it) to my new drive.

But there is one problem and that is that the last owner of this hard drive dident know what an antivirus was and contracted one that i have no idea how to remove.

Oh iv already use 2 of the best anti virus i have. Malwharebytes (which found this virus) and avast both with root kit serch on. It is a sweetim type of mal although it dosent popup in my browser it is being detected my malware bytes. Another issure is that it is under an account i cannot accses and all atempts of uninstaling tells me i cannot reach it.

I meant have you considered wiping the drive and doing a clean install?

What do you mean by that the virus is in an account you can't access?

U know how on windows that u have user profile that u signinto when u boot up? Well the virus is i side a temp folder that i cant find while on my current account. And if i go to uninstal this program it says inacssesible. I see if i can send a pic of it when im done moving my stuff over from the hard drives, it should take about 8 hours

Im finally back and i was able to finally get rid of that virus. But there was a problem i had and that was that i still got the black screen (well in this case a white screen) Right now it just seems to be a over heating problem (gpu was at around 77-83c on heavy) but im not sure exactly how to fix this besides turning a fan to super sanic speeds of 55% (makes my gpu go down to 60-72c at the highest loads) I herd that it could be thermal paste on my gpu but i wanted to know it that could be a possible cause.

Back