Windows 7 Bsod 0x0000007F

The drive looks fine although I'd first check there are no limitations with the motherboard your using regarding terabyte drives. Mind you if your already using one then you should be fine but some older components can be a little funny with the larger drives so do check up.

do you know if it comes with windows 7 or other os
You have to supply the os I'm afraid. Do you have a copy of Windows 7?

I dont have a windows instal disk and i herd windows discontiued its rivera download for it. I do have a usb with enough space to hold it but i cannot find a place to dlod it from.

You shouldn't need to re-install Windows 7, the 7 key should work on Windows 10.
Pretty sure he'd have to upgrade first Neemobeer.

Windows 7 64bit iso is out there to download. I'm just not sure how legal it is. We are not allowed to post links of that nature as it's against the rules of the forum.

Well one of the problems is that windows is not recognizing my key (this is my new key and not the one from my last pc) i saw a Microsoft page where you can download but it always come up with error when i post my code and the errors "
Error

We encountered a problem with the product key you provided. Please try again or visit the Microsoft Support Contact Us page for assistance." no further info.

I'd do as the advice suggests and call Microsoft. In some cases they will issue you with a new key.

Pretty sure he'd have to upgrade first Neemobeer.

Windows 7 64bit iso is out there to download. I'm just not sure how legal it is. We are not allowed to post links of that nature as it's against the rules of the forum.

You no longer need to do upgrades from 7 or 8 you can go straight to a clean install of 10 with your 7/8 keys

Back