Windows 10 BSOD 1/7

Fenway16

Honorable Member
I had the second one of these - did not do the win7F diagnostic tool the first time - did it for the new one. I will now attach the compressed file with this post - as I read the instructions.

Attachments

• W7F Diagnostic Tool.zip
    108.5 KB · Views: 94
Looks like you just uploaded the zipped tool and not the diagnostic info.

This looks exactly like the one I uploaded last eve. When the process is complete, I rt clk on the file, "send to compressed folder" and this is what I end up with. Also, after initial tool download, I open it and hit "grab all" and a window comes up telling me to rt clk and run as administrator. I have already done that so again, don't know what's going on.
Don't think it's right again but here it is.

Attachments

• W7F Diagnostic Tool (2).zip
    108.5 KB · Views: 91
Think I'll try it on the admin account. Doesn't seem to work on standard even though I use rt clk and "run as administrator".

I am following your instructions but this still looks the same. I don't know what's going on.

Attachments

• W7F Diagnostic Tool (2).zip
    108.5 KB · Views: 92
Just took a quick look and found the actual app zipped up instead of dump files.

When you run this app you need to right click it and run as administrator.

The results will appear on the desktop

It's this you need to send in. If you right click the app and click send to compressed folder that'll just send us the app again. So use the results found on the desktop and hopefully prob solved.

Download, extract and run the W7F Diagnostic Tool by 1. right clicking on the W7F Diagnostic Tool executable and choosing Run as administrator . Click on Grab All . When done, go to your desktop --> 2. Right Click on "W7F_folder --> Send To --> Compressed (zipped) folder. -->
Following your instructions above for this process just isn't going to work for me. I rt clk to start process and then I rt clk to compress to a zip file and it ends up being the app again. Very frustrating. When I perform item 2 as above, it becomes the app again. ??? Thanks.

Try clearing your temp files by running disk clean and see if that helps.

I believe the folder created will have a similar name to the folder with the tool in it, you can open each and the correct one to zip should have a bunch of files in it.

No deal. Something else I notice, the last message after all processes complete, says to go to the file with the w7f folder (date) --- when my grab all process is finished, the folder on the desktop never has a date with the w7f folder. Also when I run it, windows keep appearing saying the blah blah file is already here - replace? or skip? Hope you know what I mean by the last...thanks again.

Back