BSOD after sleep mode

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by Stub, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Stub

Stub New Member

Hello all

This is my first post in here. Please bear over with my English – it is not my native language.

My problem is on a Media Centre machine where I recently upgraded Motherboard and processor. I have the following setup on the machine:
    MB: Asus P8H77-MLE
    CPU: Intel i3 2120
    2x2 GB Kingston ram
    OCZ Agility 3 SSD 120 GB
    1,5 TB WD Caviar Green
    Asus P7131 Tuner
    TERRATEC Cinergy DT USB XS Diversity
    Hauppauge! WinTV-NOVA-T-Stick-Diversity
    Hauppauge! Smart CI USB

My previous setup was with a AMD 240e.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus and have firewall turned on.

The Media Centre machine is on for 24/7 on sleep mode for recordings or turned on for showing recordings.
    Since the upgrade I have BSOD most times after it is turned on after sleep. The STOP occurs 4-5 minutes after the wake up either the wakeup is initiated from a recording or from user. I even see BSOD occur in the middle of the night where I have no recordings or other activity.

I have made several new install and tried to exclude the SSD and install a 32 bit Win7 – but the BSOD still occurs 4-5 min after awake.

Attached Files:

2. Stub

Stub New Member

Btw: I can see in the screendump from CPU-Z that it says the graphics is Intel Graphics 1000 - but if I look into the Intel graphic settings it says a HD 2000.

3. Stub

Stub New Member

I have tried to replace the old and put in new 8 GB ram but just had another BSOD - as usual after 4-5 min...

4. Stub

Stub New Member

I got a new motherboard from the seller and have no problems anymore.