Windows Vista BSOD and happenings

buzznutsgrande

Hello every peeps I have major problems I keep getting screen freezing rebooting and bsod BC code 117
BCP1 A1572008
BCP2 8E2EF176
BCP3 00000000
BCP4 00000000
'I have searched after all the information I can but BC code 117 seems to be very common , I have read that the gpu I have (nvidia geoforce 8600M GS ) is known for being problematic and that the only way to fix it is to bake it in an oven at 200c for 10 minutes until lightly browned season with pepar and onions and there you have it ,could some one else have had the same problem , I would much appreciate any input as I can't get any support from fujitsu siemens or nvidia.
my computer is a fujitsu siemens Amilo xi 2528 os windows vista 32 bit sp2
thanx for any help

here are the files you asked for oh mighty cybercore

Attachments

• print screen.jpg
    print screen.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 490
  • RunInfoLocal.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 732
  • hosts.txt
    761 bytes · Views: 506
  • WindowsUpdate.txt
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,140
  • EventSys.txt
    4.5 MB · Views: 1,002
  • ms.nfo
    1.7 MB · Views: 764
  • EventApp.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,920
  • RunInfoCurrent.txt
    393 bytes · Views: 576
  • DxDiag.txt
    38.9 KB · Views: 804
errr cybercore I must inform you that I live in sweden so the language that you see is not gobbeldygook it is a northern hemisphere language with blondes with huge breast's drinkingg lager and craving sex from all men with huge processors and lots of megabytes ,so don't be confused
here are the files you asked for oh mighty cybercore

errr cybercore I must inform you that I live in sweden so the language that you see is not gobbeldygook it is a northern hemisphere language with blondes with huge breast's drinkingg lager and craving sex from all men with huge processors and lots of megabytes ,so don't be confused

Dude, that ain't at all confused me - sounds like paradise. : )

----> RAM is the problem, the sticks are not matching:

Samsung 5300
Kingston 6400

Woops, that gives you blue screens. : )

ah ha a true visionary at last well well a dude after my own heart,. my the valkryies be banging on yer door with jugs of refreshments and ofcourse jugs for entertainment

ah ha a true visionary at last well well a dude after my own heart,. my the valkryies be banging on yer door with jugs of refreshments and ofcourse jugs for entertainment

What !? He ha, not sure I get that Northern.

how would a mear mortal fix this problem

Do yourself a favor - get a pair of matching RAM sticks.

sorry ,may the beautiful viking worrior women bang on your door for sex and alcahol and with jugs of beer and lust and all the rest

Yeah, and all tha jazz. Thanks. I should definitely get to know those beautiful viking women better.

Good luck with your RAM.

Back
Top Bottom