Windows 7 BSOD attack

Psilly

Hello, I am new here so any help would be greatly appreciated, ill start by posting the WhoCrashed report.

On Mon 4/19/2010 3:54:28 AM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ntfs.sys
Bugcheck code: 0x24 (0x1904FB, 0xFFFFF880061659B8, 0xFFFFF88006165220, 0xFFFFF80002AD0A17)
Error: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\041910-41028-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT File System Driver
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

On Mon 4/19/2010 8:33:53 PM your computer crashed
This was likely caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe
Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80002A90805, 0xFFFFF8800319A5D8, 0xFFFFF88003199E40)
Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
Dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\041910-41059-01.dmp
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect, possibly the culprit is in another driver on your system which cannot be identified at this time.

I am running these current specs (roughly)

CPU: AMD Phenom-II 3.4 GHz quadcore
GPU: Radeon 5770 HD x 2
Mem: 2gig DDR3 G.Skill ripjaw x 2
Mobo: M4A79XTD-Evo
HDD: Generic 500g WD (caviar I think :-x)7200 rpm

I have checked to see if the hardware is malfunctioning in device manager, everything seems to be working properly and is up to date.
I have also opened the case to make sure everything is connected and seated properly
I checked the harddrive for block errors and it came back all green(no errors)
I even tried a clean OS wipe since the problems have started to no avail.

any assistance in the matter would be greatly appreciated, I am purchasing a new hard drive tomorrow to see if there is any change, for I fear my drive might be dying and this might be the issue, but I am not pc-wiz so anything you folks might have to offer again, would be greatly appreciated.

Since I never got any replies, I took my computer into local IT guys, they claimed my harddrive had bad sectors, and I had just installed a new drive, (which I had checked myself and I found no bad sectors) but went and exchanged the drive for a new one, still having the same problems, if anyone would like to help, again id greatly appreciate it, but I suppose I won't hold my breath anymore,

pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeee help :)

Since I never got any replies, I took my computer into local IT guys, they claimed my harddrive had bad sectors, and I had just installed a new drive, (which I had checked myself and I found no bad sectors) but went and exchanged the drive for a new one, still having the same problems, if anyone would like to help, again id greatly appreciate it, but I suppose I won't hold my breath anymore,

pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeee help :)

Hello & Welcome !!

We need the Dump files to analysis BSOD http://windows7forums.com/windows-7-support/38837-how-ask-help-bsod-problem.html

- Captain

Back
Top Bottom