Windows 7 BSOD Crash

Joseph King

I recently ran into a BSOD and can't figure out the reason why it is doing it or how to fix it......I tried to upload the crash dump but it says that it is empty....I would greatly appreciate your support matter to get this fixed.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

0X00000050

So I recently posted a post about the bsod I have been having and I found this in the event info...Anyone know anything about this?

Kernel Power Event 41

So this is the same error I am having and check for dump files one is registered to the folder but when I try and upload says that it is empty....I checked event viewer and found kernel power even 41 and dont know how to resolve it...and I have received BSOD.

Phew... I've managed to collect your threads and posts under one thread. Please do not create more than one thread as you will not get answered any quicker. I'll now go ahead and debug your dump file. Back in 20mins or so.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {10, 2, 0, fffff80002cc8bd9}

Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!IppFlushNeighborSet+140 )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
causes for this bugcheck are:
This bug check is issued if paged memory (or invalid memory) is accessed when the IRQL is too high.

The error that generates this bug check usually occurs after the installation of a faulty device driver, system service, or BIOS.

If you encounter bug check 0xA while upgrading to a later version of Windows, this error might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version.
ref: Bug Check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (Windows Debuggers)

I also notice from the dump file this:
Code:
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
This tells me your running windows 7 64Bit although what's missing is a critical service pack. Please install Windows Service Pack 1 as soon as possible:
Download Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (KB976932) from Official Microsoft Download Center
Any issues installing try the update readiness pack:
Download System Update Readiness Tool for Windows 7 (KB947821) [October 2014] from Official Microsoft Download Center

The driver blamed in the above dump file is a windows driver which relates to network so the service pack may help. Indeed I see it's dated 2009:
tcpip.sys Tue Jul 14 00:25:34 2009.

If you installed the service pack it would be dated at least 2012 so please install asap.

Driver wise you look in good shape with practically all drivers up to date.

Please post any new dump files.

I'm sorry for posting more than one thread just didnt know exactly where it'd be best to post.....last night I installed SP1 after getting a little support from around differtent forums so I dont know why it wouldnt be registering in the info unless I had posted then before that was installed..This is the most recent crash information in .zip filed provided. Also is a .zip from screenshots of debug.

Attachments

• SSPC-Mon_07_27_2015_181848_69.zip
    473 KB · Views: 703
  • DebugReprt.zip
    496.8 KB · Views: 267
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 124, {0, fffffa8008405038, 0, 0}

Probably caused by : AuthenticAMD

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
Bugcheck 124 usually means a hardware related error:
A "stop 0x124" is different from most other types of bluescreens because it stems from a hardware complaint.

Stop 0x124 minidumps contain very little practical information, and it is therefore necessary to approach the problem as a case of hardware in an unknown state of distress.
ref: BugCheck Code 124

If your overclocking (the usual cause for this type of Bugcheck) then return to default values. Check your temperatures when the machine is stressed like gaming. The above link has a list on what to test and what to update.

Can you post when these bsod's usually occur or are they random?

Back
Top Bottom