BSOD Errors

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by Ballads, May 11, 2012.

1. Ballads

Ballads New Member

Hi, my laptop has been driving me nuts recently, it was fine for 6 months, and suddenly multiple BSODs, and I haven't installed any software lately. It's a Toshiba Satellite L745 running on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit. I've tried uploading my minidump folder, zipped and rar-ed, but that doesn't seem to work. So I've put it up on 4shared: Minidump.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

I can try re-uploading I suppose, but every time I try to attach the file, an error sign appears right after I click upload. So thank you in advance for any advice or help provided, it's greatly appreciated. On a side-note, I've a feeling Avast in causing the multiple BSODs, I've noticed a trend, that whenever I try to scan, or I simply open Avast, the BSOD pops up, how ironic. Thanks once again.

2. patcooke

patcooke Microsoft MVP
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

I haven't used Avast since Microsoft Security Essentials was launched. I'd try placing Avast with MSSE.