BSOD every hour or so!

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by Char, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Char

Char New Member

I have been having issues with BSOD. I have run disk integity check and memory check with no improvement. I have attached my log dump. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. ickymay

ickymay New Member

bluescreen error shows as DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) sbp2port.sys

you have some very old drivers on this system and you may well be able to solve your bluescreen crashes by updating them ?

this driver
    pre dates windows seven by a few years and is known to cause bluescreen crashes :frown:
    ASACPI.sys belongs to the Asus ATK0110 ACPI Utility (14/05/2009 is latest available)

these drivers are also old and need updating
    I suggest google them and find the program or driver pack they relate to an update ;)

at first glance it looks like firewire drivers, realtek NIC drivers, Saitek Volume Filter Driver, possibly Brother's devices with a USB port ?

Usasma has kindly setup a site where you can go for ..........

- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
    - - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads

#2 ickymay, Mar 20, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2010
  3. Char

Char New Member

Thanks

For the start. I tried finding the motherboard utility. When I tried unzipping it said that it was corrupt. Since then I tried scanning the disk and now windows 7 won't even boot. Thankfully I still have XP loaded on a seperate hard drive. I am backing up what I had on Windows 7 and when done I will address the windows 7 boot issues. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I knew there might be driver issues with Windows 7, but this is ridiculous.