Windows 7 BSOD help please!!

pmoon

Hello, I just joined this forum and this is my first time posting.
I built my desktop in late December last year. Everything seemed fine until I installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64 (Korean) and started installing programs I regularly use. Then, BSOD hit me...I'd never had a self-built computer crash on me so fast after building, and I thought it might be a problem with Windows 7 installation, so I tried formatting and re-installing windows multiple times (probably 5~6 times), but BSOD kept happening. Windows 7 even refused to be installed at all twice or so.

I have been really busy with work since, so I just never got around to try fixing it until last week. I did a fresh installation, then everything seemed fine until two nights ago, when my computer failed to boot up. I get the usual bios messages and even the windows logo that shows up before the mouse pointer appears, then BSOD. It happens every time I try to boot up. I managed to pull out minidumps, so I'm attaching them here.

It seems to me like a hardware problem. I have run windows memory diagnostic tool through multiple passes, which told me there aren't any problems with my memory, but who knows. My amateur guess for the culprit is the motherboard, but I wanted to ask for professional opinions here and decide which components I should send in for after-service.

My system specs are below

Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D
CPU: Intel i7-860 Lynnfield
RAM: EKMEMORY DDR3 8G (4x2G) PC3-12800
Video: Rextech Xpert Radeon HD 4890 D5 1GB
Power: CORE Chungoong Bingsan 600W

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• minidumps.zip
    224.8 KB · Views: 252
Someone will come along soon to check the mini-dumps, but is that the motherboard that only has lock down tabs on one end of the memory slots? If so, I would completely power down the board and make sure it is seated correctly.

Do you see any red LEDs on the motherboard?

Back
Top Bottom