Windows 10 BSOD Help!

AlivEvil

Just updated to windows 10 last night and I had been running into BSOD problems which basically says Critical Structure Corruption.
I have no idea what could of caused the problem and this is really annoying.
Hoping some one could help me find a solution to this! thx!!

Attachments

• W7F_24-03-2016.rar
    247.8 KB · Views: 226
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 109, {a3a01f5a74601bb1, b3b72be0c6e1ad6e, 3, 18}

Probably caused by : Unknown_Image ( ANALYSIS_INCONCLUSIVE )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
all your dump files were the same. The above bugcheck usually has three causes, drivers, developer issues which don't really apply here and finally hardware corruption (usually RAM).
Did you check that your system was compatible with Windows 10?

Looking through your drivers I see at least one dating from 2005 which is simply too old for windows 10:

SSPORT.sys Fri Aug 12 00:07:32 2005: Samsung printer driver, either update or remove.
Download Center: Download Software, Firmware, Drivers & Manuals | Samsung

I also notice you have 360 AV suite and system optimizer. Please uninstall this especially if it was installed at time of upgrade. Just use the onboard Defender for now.

As the above analysis was inconclusive you will need to run the driver verifier. This, on start up, stresses each driver in turn and if a drivers gonna bsod it will do so hopefully all captured on a dump file.

First however you need to create a system recovery disk/usb. The reason you might need this is because on rare occasions the verifier can cause a bsod loop on start up. You can use the recovery disk/usb to boot into safe mode and then turn the verifier off.

Post the resulting dump file and hopefully the culprit will be named within.
Creating a recovery drive - Windows Help -

How do I fix a Blue Screen in Windows using Driver Verifier?

Another thing you may want to consider is that your bios is extremely old and if all else fails you may want to consider updating.
https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P5K_SE/HelpDesk_Download/

I ran into a Scsiport.sys porblem and I tried to the hotfix that windows provided, however it does not provide a solution or version for windos 10

So I ran Driver Verifier, and it returned with the error on scsiport.sys
How do I fix this file?

So I ran Driver Verifier, and it returned with the error on scsiport.sys
Can you at least post the dump file?

I had another look at your dump files and eventually noticed you have at least two Anti virus suites running:
Kingsoft AV
kingsoft

360 Antivirus
360 Total Security: Free Antivirus Protection | Virus Scan & Removal for Windows, Mac and Android

One has to be very careful about running apps like these alongside each other. Usually your fine with say an antivirus suite and a malware suite like Malwarebytes but two complete antivirus suites is a no no.

As I asked above please remove and see how you run on just the onboard Defender. Windows 10 Defender is almost a straight copy of Microsofts server AV is a lot better than it's last incarnation.

If your really don't want to lose both then just remove one.

I need to see your dump file before advising further on scsiport.sys.

Back
Top Bottom