Bsod help

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by levi, May 24, 2010.

1. levi

levi New Member

Mar 18, 2010
    I was having a bsod early this year and uploaded the mini dump here and you guys helped me with the solution. that time I had to install an o2 card reader program. solved.
    worked well, but in about two times I got the bsod again when put a sd card while media player was open. I stopped doing this and was fine.
    till now.
    I got another bsod when I was not even using the notebook. dont have any clue about this, so i'm uploading another minidump and expecting your kindness to decipher =D
    thank you already.

Attached Files:

2. ickymay

ickymay New Member

Jan 12, 2009
    this shows in debugger as a 0x124 error which is normally hardware :(

although it is possible to be started by drivers it invariably ends up being a hardware fault
    go to your motherboard manufacturers website and make sure you have the latest BIOS ?
    check and make sure your system is not overclocked ?
    ensure your system is adequately cooled, remove the side of the case (as long as this doesn't void any warranty) , then blow cool air possibly with a house fan and try to recreate the crash by playing games and music etc ?
    Update all hardware-related drivers , so video, sound, RAID (if any) and NIC etc ?
    make sure windows itself is fully updated ?

these drivers
    which are for your video capture device by creative need updating ?

what are your basic system specs and what antivirus and or third party firewall are you using ?