Windows 7 BSOD help

dhirajkhanna

I have no idea why I'm getting BSOD. Some help here please....

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 1
BCP1: 92ABF939
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: FFFF0000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\070213-19359-01.dmp
C:\Users\Executive\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-38625-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Sorry for not having read the forum rules.
Facing a problem while attaching the compressed folder containing the requisite logs. The total size of the compressed folder is 1.22MB. I'm getting error #2038 when I try to upload. What could be the problem?

I don't bother to troubleshoot these things (takes too much time and it delays getting to work on your primary problem). Just upload the attachment to a free file-hosting service and post a link to it here.

OMG! So sorry about replying back sooner... I missed the initial marker that tells me you replied.. Do you still need help with your issue?

I checked through your driver logs and dmp files, it looks like you have an issue with your HDD. Right click on the computer icon and choose properties. Look under the Tools tab for 'Check now' and click that. It may say your disk doesn't need checking but go ahead with the scan anyway.

I noticed you only 6.31GB left on the C drive. That's far too little for the drive to function correctly. Please remove old files and folders or back up what you can so there is at least 25% usable space.

All your drivers need updating too.

igdkmd32.sys Wed May 06 19:13:40 2009 Intel graphics driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx

RTKVAC.SYS Thu Jun 18 20:36:37 2009 AC'97 Realtek Audio:

Realtek

Rt86win7.sys Thu Feb 26 09:04:22 2009 Realtek Network driver:

Realtek

If you look under the intel link i'm pretty sure you'll find links for the intel chipset utility. Also check on your bios and see if any updates are pertaining. I couldn't check for you however as i couldn't find out what your motherboard model is.

Try the changes above and issues persist them please post back with new dmp files.

I missed the marker that said you replied also! I'm very sorry about that!

Back