BSOD HP Pavilion dv6t-6100 CTO Quad

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by RLBur, Oct 25, 2012.

1. RLBur

RLBur New Member

I recently started receiving BSOD messages. Lately I received 2 when I tried to place an order on the Disney Store.
    The first time is when I clicked on "submit order."
    I rebooted the computer and re-navigated to Disney Store and got to the "submit order" button and got the BSOD message again.
    I am attaching the W7FZip File with info.
    Thanks for any help.
    RLBur

Attached Files:

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Code:
    *******************************************************************************
    *                                                                             *
    *                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *
    *                                                                             *
    *******************************************************************************

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {1c, 2, 1, fffff88001a601ce}

Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!TcpBeginTcbSend+33e )

Followup: MachineOwner
    Hi,

your drivers need updating, please update all drivers to the latest possible versions:

Software & Driver Downloads HP Pavilion dv6t-6100 CTO Quad Edition Entertainment Notebook PC | HP® Support

I notice your using Eset and indeed one dmp file pointed to the Eset firewall as a cause. Please uninstall and use MSE, if only for the duration of this testing period: Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

3. GeneralHiningII

GeneralHiningII Honorable Member

tcpip.sys is a network problem, update your network card drivers.

Also verify that your firewall is on, and it doesn't block any sites (or only blocks sites which you chose).