Windows 7 BSOD, in the wierdest way

Smurf

Hello their, i'll get right to the chase,
I basicly signed up here because for the first time I can't seem to figure out whats casuing my pc to freak out. Even the way my BSOD's are aquring makes no sense to me.
I'll start with my PC specs before I'll give the story of my history of wierd BSOD's.

Power Supply : Corsair TX650W
Motherboard : Asus M3N78-VM
Processor : AMD Phenom X4 9850 Black AM2+
Ram : 2x2 GB Ram DDR2 1066 MHz kit
Videocard : Asus (ATI) EAH4870 DK/HTDI/1GB5
Hard Disk : Some 16mb 500g Sata drive from Samsung

My BSOD's started about 2 weeks after I got my pc back from the shop. Motherboard was broken (southern bridge I believe, SATA's drives where inoperative). When I got it back, everything was working fine at start. Reinstalled, updated ect ect... I was quiet happily playing games again. But then BSOD, this after AVG 2011 Free had installed a important update requiring a reboot (so it prolly did something in my reg or something).
So I deinstalled it, and went on to playing games again. 2 days without BSOD while using my system intensivly. Then on the third day, BSOD again! So I thought to myself, seeming I never had driver conflicts before because I keep the up to date, maybe something F-up after installing when I got my pc back from the shop, so I completly reinstall windows 7, and now thinking, hey it's not AVG after all reinstall that aswell. A week goes by with my system running smoothly, then out of the blue BSOD, Again after AVG updates, so uninstall again. 2 / 3 days go by without a problem then, suddenly BSOD! totally confused I started googling for BSOD errors in windows 7 64bit and checking if people had similiar systems to mine. I finnaly found a case where Nvidea drivers might be causing issues (I seem to have something onboard on my Motherboard that is from Nvidea and indeed windows update had downloaded and install some nvidea drivers). So I deinstall these, seeming its not really hindering my system preformence if I did. Again 2 or 3 days which my system runs just fine again. And again BSOD, now having tried almost everything I know of, Knowning almost for a 100% that my drivers are up to date and accurate, i'm left pondering what the hell is going on. The most annoying things is these BSOD are happening at random moments without any patern. So it's extreemly hard for me to know for sure if I got the problem or not, and i'm not that gifted in reading and understanding error reports. One thing too note is, I've yet too expierence a BSOD while outside of a game.

Dumpfile (from minidump) can be found below, any help would be appreciated. I also appear to have a larger dump file in my main windows folder called MEMORY.DMP which is roughly 37 MB big, just hollar if you want me to upload that aswell.

Sorry dat alles zo raar eruit komt, dacht dat de vertaler mijn engelse post wel aan kon --'

Attachments

• 121510-16692-01.dmp
    269.4 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
Welcome.

Visit ASUS' site for you motherboard. GO to download/utilities section. Download and install the latest ATK0110 installer to update this very old driver:

ASACPI ASACPI.sys Sun Mar 27 22:30:36 2005

---------

Extract my attachment to a folder. Then copy the file inside and paste it over the one at C:\Windows\System32\drivers:

nvm62x64 nvm62x64.sys Fri Oct 17 17:01:06 2008

Reboot.

---------

Enjoy.

Attachments

• nvm62x64.zip
    134.9 KB · Views: 222
[langtitle=nl]Re: BSOD, in the wierdest way[/langtitle]

[lang=nl]Heb alles gedaan wat je gezegd hebt. Ik kan alleen mijn BIOS niet updaten, krijg en ROM bestand geleverd van ASUS en weet niet wat ik er mee moet doen. Daarnaast werken de BIOS Ulities niet, die zegt dat ik geen 64 of 84 bit systeem run. En wat doet dit ding aan rare vertalingen,[/lang]

Last edited:
Re: [langtitle=nl]Re: BSOD, in the wierdest way[/langtitle]

[lang=nl]Heb ik ook gedaan, zoals ik ook poste, ik heb alles gedaan (en succesvol) wat me verteld werd te toen, maar ik dacht dan pak ik direct alle drivers wel even. Teven ben ik nu al enkele tijd zonder incident aan het gamen, lijkt gewerkt te hebben.[/lang]

Yep, glad to hear it. Should be fine and dandy now. Enjoy the gaming....

:)

Blijkbaar heb ik te vroeg gesproken, krijg net weer een BSOD. Minidump bestand erbij gelevered.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 7f
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000080050031
BCP3: 00000000000006F8
BCP4: FFFFF80002AB7AE3
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\121510-20342-01.dmp
C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-41792-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Attachments

• 121510-20342-01.dmp
    269.4 KB · Views: 394

Google for the AVG removal tool. Use it in safe mode. Reboot and install MSE.

--------

Uninstall Daemon Tools. Then use this installer/uninstaller to remove sptd.sys (CLICK ON UNINSTALL WHILE USING):

http://www.duplexsecure.com/en/downloads

Reboot and install PowerISO to replace it:

http://www.PowerISO.com

----------

Also follow what my signature says to do.

[lang=nl]Ik heb alles gedaan, zelfs dat programma gedownload, maar ik kan geen van die bestanden hier uploaden.[/lang]

Sure, you can attach .jpg files.

Zip them if you still run into problems.

[lang=nl]Met zip gelukt.[/lang]

Attachments

• CPU-Z.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 194

There aren't any .jpg files in there.

[lang=nl]Je bedoeld screenshot maken van elk menu van het programma en die zippen ?[/lang]

Yes, of spd tab and memory tab. 2 jpg files needed.

[lang=nl][Lang = nl] Oke, hier zijn ze. [/ Lang][/lang]

Attachments

• CPU-Zjpg.zip
    125 KB · Views: 188

Good, that looks well. So hopefully the software things you did made the machine well.

If not, post a new crash dump. If all drivers are well now, then you would have to replace the memory.

Likely, the machine will be fine now though.

[lang=nl]Ik weet ook wel bijna zeker dat het een software fout was, maar wist niet zo waar ik et allemaal moest vinden. Bedankt voor alle hulp, hopelijk loopt ie nu weer goed. En anders hoor je wel weer van me :)[/lang]

Toch weer 1.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 3b
BCP1: 00000000C0000005
BCP2: FFFFF80002DB81A6
BCP3: FFFFF880027D41E0
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\121510-15787-01.dmp
C:\Users\David\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-30326-0.sysdata.xml

Attachments

• 121510-15787-01.dmp
    269.4 KB · Views: 388

Take the entire RAM out of the machine. Throw it away. Purchase an entire new matching set. Install it in the machine.

Problems solved and enjoy.

Good luck with the new hardware.

[lang=nl]Dus tis wel et RAM geheugen ?[/lang]

Back
Top Bottom