Windows 8 BSOD INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Desire

Can someone help me? I had other BSOD too, but they don't appear on whocrashed...

W 8.1 64 Bit

Attachments

• BSOD.jpg
    BSOD.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 434
Hello and welcome to the forums.

First make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

Then……Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.

Done :)

PS:I have this pc since the end of January (assembled)

Attachments

• BSOD1.zip
    1.6 MB · Views: 615
Last edited:
There were no dump files included in your attachment.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the explanation regarding the configuration above.
And when your machine Blue Screens again, please zip and upload the file(s) here.

Nope. Nothing to find unless I've suddenly gone blind.
When a Blue Screen occurs, if the machine is configured properly, then it will generate a file with a .dmp extension. I was unable to locate any such file in your attachment.

Mh...this is the problem:I don't know when the BSOD occurs...because I don't know the reason...I will try to stress it playing and watching what will happen.Anyway thanks :D

If you read what I posted above including the part about
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Then a Blue Screen should be pretty obvious to you.

And according to your image attachment in your OP, should be in C:\Windows\MiniDump folder

Hi, it occurs again...have I to do again all the process done last time? =)
PS: Date in the screen is wrong but time is right .(This morning)

Attachments

• again.jpg
    again.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
Hi Desire,
by the looks of it you had a blue screen. Try following Troubles advice given in post #2.

Back