Windows 7 BSoD ntokrnl.exe

the weird thing is it does it every night it can be on all day not got the any bosds but every morning it there. if the memory is still causing this im lost on it. cuz it went about 1 weeks with no problems then all the sudden it back to doing it again.

Yep, definitely memory. Make sure things are set as previously advised, which I'm sure they're not.

If they somehow actually are, test with Memtest86+ overnight to find errors and when they show, replace the RAM.

(It's the settings that are still wrong, guaranteed. Review all I've said. Need CPU-Z memory tab to show 400 MHz with 5-5-5-15 timings. If not, back to the drawing board in the bios.)

just an update its been 2 weeks now i have have not had any issues with my computer. with the ram i changed the timings and everything finally got them correct but i also moved them one slot over to get them away from the heat sink since they where getting pretty hot. since the few changes everything has worked perfectly Thanks TorrentG your work was appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom