BSOD on ASUS PC

tmb

I've had my pc for over a year and it's now crashing and won't start at all. It's and ASUS PC running windows 7.

It crashed and now when I run it in start up repair, it give me the following error:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0xFFFFFA8303D8B378, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0XFFFF8000C0B1881)

I can't run my computer to change the settings or look for drivers in the manner suggested in some of the other threads. Does anyone know a way I can try to trouble shoot this using the system set up for BIOS settings that is on ASUS computers?

tmb

Thanks for not taking the time to read my post but still finding some time to chip in with a snitty reply. Suggesting I download and run a diagnostic tool when I clearly stated I can't run the computer at all just wastes my time logging in to see your suggestion.

Please follow these instructions http://windows7forums.com/blue-screen-death-bsod/38837-how-ask-help-bsod-problem.html to post a report.
There's nothing we can do until you do that.

:)

GeneralHiningII

Honorable Member
Alright then. Snitty Reply, was it?
I'm trying to help, but what you're doing is taking your broken down car to a mechanic and telling him that it broke down yesterday, it's not working now and I get a flashing red light. Yes, it may be valuable information, but it's not enough for the mechanic to diagnose the problem.

I've had my pc for over a year and it's now crashing and won't start at all. It's and ASUS PC running windows 7.

It crashed and now when I run it in start up repair, it give me the following error:

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Technical information:

*** STOP: 0x0000000A (0xFFFFFA8303D8B378, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0XFFFF8000C0B1881)

That much information isn't helpful.
STOP Code's are grouped, which means your STOP Code could be a number of issues.

Your BIOS should support something called safe mode, where your computer runs only the core drivers and services - so any 3rd part drivers/possible viruses will be "non existent" in safe mode. To enter safe mode, turn the computer on and keep keying F8 - a list of possible boot up options should be available - select "Safe Mode".

Your computer should be able to boot.

Oh and also - you really shouldn't be so "nose-turned-up" at someone who was trying to help you.

Last edited:

usasma

Fantastic Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
There's 2 people who regularly help here - GeneralHiningII and I
We get very busy and occasionally miss things in posts.
If you want us to help fix your issues, please give us a little bit of credit (that our intentions are good) and bear with us.

As for not being able to boot into Windows - are you able to boot into Safe Mode? If so, you can get the reports from there.
If not, then start with these free, bootable diagnostics: Initial Hardware Diagnostics

Last edited:
This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.