Windows 7 BSOD on win7 - Help Debugging

Nexuz

Hi,

I am having a sony vaio VGN-FW51MF which had windows 7 home. I made a clean install of windows 7 professional but I am facing BSOD problems.

I try to update the yk62x64.sys file (Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller., Marvell) from the Marvell website, the bsod stopped but the computer freezes in random times, so I roll back to the old driver. Can you help me with debbuging ? I attach the dump files and cpu-z screens!

Thanks!

memory.pngspd1.pngspd2.png

Attachments

• dumps.zip
    237.6 KB · Views: 209
  • RAMMon - SPD Info.txt
    18.2 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
Hi,

I am having a sony vaio VGN-FW51MF which had windows 7 home. I made a clean install of windows 7 professional but I am facing BSOD problems.

I try to update the yk62x64.sys file (Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller., Marvell) from the Marvell website, the bsod stopped but the computer freezes in random times, so I roll back to the old driver. Can you help me with debbuging ? I attach the dump files and cpu-z screens!

Thanks!

View attachment 16060View attachment 16061View attachment 16062

It is the yk62x64.sys driver in every case. Yours is dated before win 7 was even released. If the computer freezes on the newer driver what does event viewer say about it?

There are several ways to find what the problem is. The best is to go into event viewer (type eventvwr in search). Event viewer (local) and look for the critical errors listed in the last day, week, etc. Then go to the windows log>application tab. Finally the windows Logs>system tabs.

You want to look for critical errors (they have red in the left column ).

When you find them you want to look for critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.

When you find them please note the event ID, and the source codes and tell us what they are.

Attachments

• 8-26-2011 4-55-08 PM.png
    8-26-2011 4-55-08 PM.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 361
Thanks for your reply ;-)

Here is the requested screenshots.

ev1.pngev2.pngev3.png

Any solution ?

Also,I try to update the yk62x64.sys again with one version before the latest (from the Marvell website), the bsod also stopped but the computer freezes again in random times.

Can you help me ?

Back
Top Bottom