Windows 8 bsod problem windows 8

please help me, when i restart my pc and i try to install again the graphic drivers seem dont exist from before download.. something happening and drivers and programs deleting..sorry about my english

hahahah ok, i will try to refresh my pc without lossing my data, but i think i try this yesterday and failed. now windows updates starts but my problem is the drivers and some programs seems to be doent exist after reboot.. why?

i have 500gb but i create a partition to save my data. this i bad?look the screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 489
amd catalyst. look, when i restart my pc i going to install again to play games (run AMD Driver Autodetect) and always find drivers to download... this is very strange.. i dont know i u understand me.. and directx when i try to install it seems to doesnt exist to my computer.. and i install it 5-6 times.. :/

(run AMD Driver Autodetect) and always find drivers to download.
Some of these type of apps are like that. Regardless of what you already have installed you will still be offered a download even if it's the same driver your currently running.
The best way to find your drivers is to learn which drivers your computer needs, find the links using Bing or Google and then save them in the favourites. This is what I and many others do, using apps to find your drivers can lead to using incorrect versions or like you have already found being offered the same version over and over again.

Open the run command and type this: dxdiag
Press ok
You will then see the Direct X diagnostic tool. Please save the information by clicking the button near the bottom and post the report.

I think I found your issue. You graphics is ATI Radeon 3000 Graphics which needs to use a legacy driver. This is here:
Legacy

please see the picture and tell me if you can what is the default on write debuging informarmation

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 464
Back