Windows 7 BSOD Stop code 0x0000009f

poseiden79

Hey everyone. I am once again running into a BSOD within minutes of booting into Windows 7 Pro. I don't know where this came from but two days ago my system was running just fine and now, I am getting nothing but a big pain in my butt. My two dump files and the info about my system are attached. Looking at a Blue-Screen viewer app that I have on my PC it is telling me the BSOD's are related to two different things:

- CompositeBus.sys
- nsiproxy.sys

I don't know how to read a dump file well enough to know where the DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE errors are coming from. Hopefully there is someone out there who can give me some pointers on what is happening and how I can fix it.

I am just trying to figure out if my system is at a point where I need to upgrade it or re-install Windows. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.:(:cry_smile:

View attachment MiniDump042912.rar

Last edited:
Your dump files points to nvmf6264.sys as the faulting driver. This is a component of your nVidia Ethernet Networking Driver (a part of the nForce chipset drivers). Please visit Nvidia: Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers and install the latest version for your system.

Back
Top Bottom