After getting lots of different BSODs I thought that I had a RAM problem. I've set it up according to manufacturers specs, run memtest86 overnight on each stick separately without finding an error and even switched the modules to the black slots in my board after reading that they work better there with Thuban cpu's. Doing some more research, I found that Norton360 causes BSODs, so I uninstalled that with nortons unistall tool and started using MSE instead. After crashing some more, I tried cleaning/repairing my registry with Iobits Ccleaner. I've updated Bios to the latest version and everything at default settings (not overclocked), except for that RAM. I built this system myself but am at the point where I really need some help.
591.7 KB Views: 208