Windows 7 BSOD When trying to shutdown Windows 7 (Minidump files enclosed)

Scopic

Just recently my PC has refused to shutdown and, instead, just sit at a BSOD. It used to automatically restart after the crash, but I disabled that.

What's strange is that I would occasionally get a BSOD while on my computer doing normal things such as browsing the internet, photos, videos, etc. Now, though, something has caused it to happen every time I try to shutdown.

Files:

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Thanks!

Hi and welcome.

Uninstall Daemon Tools in the normal method. Then use the installer/uninstaller found here to carefully remove sptd.sys:

DuplexSecure - Downloads

Reboot. Install PowerISO if you still want drive emulation. The emulation part of the software is free forever:

PowerISO - Create, Edit, Compress, Encrypt, Split, Mount, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter, Virtual Drive

---------

update your Realtek network driver. To do so, type systeminfo in a command prompt then press enter. See which Realtek lan you have. Then search its number on the left side of this link. If you have 8111, use the link itself without searching:

RTL8111

Code:
Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Feb 26 04:04:13 2009
---------

And definitely update your M-Audio driver from their website:

Code:
Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\MAudioFastTrack.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MAudioFastTrack.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MAudioFastTrack.sys
Probably caused by : MAudioFastTrack.sys ( MAudioFastTrack+138f8 )
M-AUDIO - Drivers and Software Search

----

Do yourself another huge favor and uninstall the notorious AVG in safe mode, using the tool found here:

AV Uninstallers - Windows 7 Forums

Reboot and install MSE to replace.

---------

Update this driver:

Code:
ManyCam_x64 ManyCam_x64.sys Thu Mar 13 03:46:01 2008

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom