BSOD while doing random stuffs.. Full report included

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by tokaireco, Sep 15, 2011.

1. tokaireco

tokaireco New Member

Hi i just bought a laptop and i keep getting BSOD while doing random stuffs like surfing the net and streaming movies.. Here are some specs and the ZIP report...

Asus N53SV i5
    Windows 7 Professional 64bits ENGLISH
    OEM version (i reformatted 3 times using Windows 7 Home premium, Windows 7 Pro Retail but still get same random BSODs)
    3 months old.
    Just reinstalled with Windows 7 Pro OEM and some very basic drivers(Intel Graphics, Adobe, Reaktek Ethernet, and kaspersky)

I also included 2 automatic Windows message after the BSOD.

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. tokaireco

tokaireco New Member

can't anybody help?? i did chkdisk and memtest and everything looks fine..... virus scan came up with nothing.. system restore did nothing to help either...

thanks

3. zigzag3143

zigzag3143 Honorable Member
    Microsoft MVP

We need the actual DMP files not the text summary

I do note your error code is a memory exception probably caused by a driver. How long did you run memtest for? with all ram or just one stick?

1-Memtest.

*Download a copy of Memtest86 and burn the ISO to a CD using Iso Recorder or another ISO burning program.

*Boot from the CD, and leave it running for at least 5 or 6 passes.

Just remember, any time Memtest reports errors, it can be either bad RAM or a bad motherboard slot.

Test the sticks individually, and if you find a good one, test it in all slots.

RAM - Test with Memtest86+ - Windows 7 Forums

2-Driver verifier

Driver Verifier - Enable and Disable - Windows 7 Forums