Windows 7 BSOD while gaming

phenomena

Hi,

I'm having a lot of bsod while i'm gaming. Its a new self build pc with windows 7 64 bit running i tried to update my graphic card driver with a hotfix of amd it helped for about a week but the bsod came back i think after a update of windows i have attached the 3 mini dump files that where in the map if somebody could take a look at them to locate the problem. I have a AMD RADEON HD 6850 graphic card a ASUS M4A78LT-M AM3 socket motherboard and a AMD phenom 2 6x 1055t cpu

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• dump files.zip
    68 KB · Views: 244
Hello and welcome.

The memory is likely defective, or it can be set unwell in the bios.

Post a screen shot of CPU-Z memory and spd tabs.

Update PowerISO:

http://www.PowerISO.com

Update Realtek lan:

Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Thu Aug 20 12:05:06 2009

RTL8111

And that Line6 gear you have needs a driver update from their website. Rock on!

Last edited:
thanks for the reply and the help i have taken the screenshots of cpuZ and updated the drivers except from realtek i could only do a repair for that

spd1.JPGspd2.JPGspd3.JPG

spd4.JPG
mem.PNG

Cool, you'll want to re-run the auto installation from Realtek's site to make sure that driver is updated.

Anyhow, if issues persist, the RAM is defective. Have it replaced by GEIL.

You're welcome, but no, the Realtek update isn't going to fix faulty RAM. It's simply good practice.

There is a very slight chance that the PowerISO update fixed things, but it is leaning towards faulty RAM very much due to the fact that you've had a FAT file system error.

You don't even have a FAT volume on the PC, which means RAM simply bugged out, instead...and is defective because it is already set well in the bios.

Contact GEIL asap so any warranties do not run out. Show them this thread.

Back
Top Bottom