Windows 8 BSOD

Navin007

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED(CLASSPNP.SYS
Lenovo laptop L450 corporate environment
All genuine software no piracy
Hard disk failed so user order a hard disk through finance team we got a Toshiba HDD diagnose test were ok passed only one smart test was not applicable
We installed the os through recovery drive windows 8.1 pro 64 bit
I noticed Lenovo solution centre and system update app not updating and not updating the driver I left it and loved into the user profile and gave but some days a watch dog BSOD came I update chipset driver and display driver and netfeame work but now this class of.sys error came what to do now ?

Fast help will be glad.
thanks in advance.
318e10dd0347d7372e4ca6bfc04017df.jpg

Sent from my Moto Z2 Play using Tapatalk

Ok will will run and see it as I reach the office thanks.

Ok will will run and see it as I reach the office thanks.
You can also find the files we need to see in a folder marked minidump. This is found in the main Windows foler.

Simply zip up the contents and post them for us to take a look.

I didn't got a chance to run those but got same error multiple time as I had to format the laptop and I updated the driver and things were going good as when I took the help of a mini tool partition maker to get the exact size of 160 gb and the rest for d drive it got created but the laptop got extremely slow and had the remove that partition and tried to re partition it gave error of preforming chkdsk I did that also and then I recreated the partition as now the laptop is till slow but running ok I am doubting the HDD but the test of laptop diagnose is pass .

I need some other way to prove the HDD is not good by results and ok but that not applicable error I am not getting.
70175e13835c43b3e8eef575f243b81e.jpg

I test the Seagate tool all test were passed and the laptop was then handed over to user as the laptop specs are Lenovo L450 win 8.1 pro 64 bit
But in from Saturday I was working on Lenovo L460 installed win 10 and was updating drivers through my personal hotspot and software was Lenovo system update first or happen and second time i to o ran it showed some critical updates I selected them and stared the download and install button but it then asked to restart the laptop as I restarted the laptop a constant dump error started coming.
984534071a8f9d49647815d43c61bd83.jpg

What about recovery partition:
How do I access Lenovo recovery?
Reboot your PC. When Lenovo Logo appears on screen, press F11 to enter the hidden restore partition. At the Choose a recovery tool screen, click on LenovoProduct Recovery.

Sorry for late reply but the issue solved I ran in recovery and did a reset and it boot and ran properly as I then didn't wasted any time in updating drivers and os I just configured and gave it to the user.

Thanks

Back