Windows 7 BSOD's persist even after restore, driver problems

Low Chuen Leik

Original title:Irql BSOD's, don't know the cause.

Hey there, I'm here to ask whether any one of you would mind helping with this problem I have. See, I had a fine running com that was good and all, until one day, BSOD's with the same error "IRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" kept on popping up. I have no idea what caused the sudden multitude of crashes. i do know that the BSOD is caused by a faulty or outdated driver. However, I do not know which.

When I browse the web, it seems to be fine. However, whenever I launch a CPU-heavy application, commonly games, the BSOD randomly pops up without warning, except for about 5 seconds of unbearable lag. I'm open to any solutions, including restoring or getting a new hard disk. IF you'd like my system information, please reply, but for now, here's my crash dmp file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zysdmy231ar9o77

I've been trying random solutions for weeks now, to no avail. Please help me out here.

Cheers

It looks like it crashes on youtube videos as well, whaddaya know :\ ( note, well this time the blue screen had a dxgmms1.sys error there, so I assume it's DirectX. But I'm not entirely sure what to do with it.

061512-26863-01.dmp

There's the 2nd dmp file, with the same error code.

EDIT:

Got a few more crashes. Here are the dmp files.

( attached )

And also, i've run furmark test without probs, and the test averaging out at around 75 degrees celcius. Eh

FURTHER EDIT:

Ran Prime95, and my computer immediately bluescreened with a "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" error. Processor problem?

Attachments

• 061512-24304-01.dmp
    265.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 061612-20888-01.dmp
    269.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Back