Windows 7 BSOF at login

qwertyboy

Hi All

Hope someone can help figure out what going on with my system

I restared my Laptop because I was having issues printing, would not even print to PDF
or physical printer. Once restarted back at the login screen, put password in and BSOD.

My laptop boots up, and stays stable at the login screen. When I type in my password and Windows beings to loads, I get BSOD within 0 - 20 secs every time.

Ive tried safe mode and system restore, I only have 1 restore point which was from this morning ( 6 hours before issues started), I've restored to that point but system is still not stable.

I have two sticks of RAM in the system, ive tried various combos of RAM and slot, but no joy. I dont think the RAM is faulty.

Ive got my Laptop dual booting with Vista and have managed to pull the dumps off which are attached.

Hope someone can check the dumps and help figure out what is causing the issue.

Thanks in advance :razz:

System: Sony VAIO VGN-FZ21E
RAM: 2GB
Version: Windows 7 Ultimate Professional 32-bit

Attachments

• Dumps.zip
    79.1 KB · Views: 144
I will attempt to check your dump files, but what did you do to try to get the printers to work? I say attempt, because I am not the resident dump file reader person... :redface:

Do you have a pdf printer installed and which one is it?

I would think safe mode would work and from which you could undo any changes you made.

Back