Windows 7 BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER

PearlRock

I attached my minidump file. I only had one minidump file even though, I unchecked the "overwrite minidump" option many months ago, for some reason they still get overridden (or not written at all by the looks of the access date???). In anycase, I have had several BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER BSOD's over the course of several months. I have had NO OTHER type of BSOD since these have been occurring.

I've tried uninstalling the USB drivers I thought were causing the issue, but that yielded no improvements. I have USB 3.0 as well as 2.0 on my computer. Windows is up to date...SP1 , etc. I checked the asus website for USB driver updates, but asus does kind of a shitty job keeping their software up to date. (Well in comparison to HP it seems that way. I always figured out problems like this on my old HP) These problems occur sporadically. I do not know what excites this BSOD. View attachment 011411-33711-01.dmp

My computer is an ASUS n61jv. intel i5 2.27ghz, nvidia GT325M CUDA 1GB dedicated, 500GBHDD, 4GB ddr3, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Webcam, I also have ASUS optimus. Idk if you need that information, but the software allows me to have an integrated and dedicated graphics card on my computer to save "energy".

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Back