Windows 7 Buggy applications, missing portions of text/buttons

eggy2x4

Good day,
I am starting to get very frustrated with windows. I've had this computer for about 2 years, lately it's been acting weird enough for me to come on here make an account and post my problem. About a month ago I was on my steam application and it crashed, I relaunched and parts of the text and buttons and stuff were missing, they were there, but they werent there 0_o later I went on skype and it was either a white or black screen, today on my windows movie maker everything on top was fine (the editing) but the slides and buttons in the video part werent there, it was all black, this confirmed my suspisions. Please help me. Shot#01.pngShot.jpg

Not knowing more --- please always send specs --- I come to think of three basics:

1. Cleaning unnecessary stuff, like CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download
2. Defrag, like http://www.snapfiles.com/get/adiskdefrag.html
3. Registry check / fix, like Free Window Registry Repair: a windows registry repair freeware.

Of course it may be a malware issue, but most often it's not. It may also be corrupt codecs... We also have a great deal of people who think that Windows should be freshly re-installed once a year, or so. You may need to re-install some applications.

"Please help me" - certainly.

Back