Windows 7 Builds

Cawber

I dont get it:confused:..Whats with all these Builds?I run 7100.Thats not by choice,thats what I got and Im happy with that.Could I do better with having another 'Build' or is it immaterial?
Geek me guys:)

If 7100 is running fine for you, then I would recommend staying on it. 7100 was slower for me than 7077, and so I installed 7127. So far, 7127 is running much faster and more responsive on my machine than the RC ever did. If you are having any problems at all with 7100, then I would definitely advise you to move up to 7127, as it is a very stable build.

Build 7100 is the only build Microsoft currently has available to the general public. It's the release candidate, which means its very close to the final version; builds newer than it probably wouldn't have any worthwhile changes (although this says there are some interesting changes).

If 7100 is running fine for you, then I would recommend staying on it. 7100 was slower for me than 7077, and so I installed 7127. So far, 7127 is running much faster and more responsive on my machine than the RC ever did. If you are having any problems at all with 7100, then I would definitely advise you to move up to 7127, as it is a very stable build.

Got to say up to build 7127 all was well . Installed 7127 and my torrent software stopped working . BSOD what ever I used uTorrent etc . Concluded I had ether got a dodgy burn situation or had somehow downloaded in a bad way . Had checked the downloads and all was well . MD5 all checked out .
Not much difference between the RC build so am for now still on 7100 from MS approved download site .
Sh*t happens I guess :D

Got to say up to build 7127 all was well . Installed 7127 and my torrent software stopped working . BSOD what ever I used uTorrent etc . Concluded I had ether got a dodgy burn situation or had somehow downloaded in a bad way . Had checked the downloads and all was well . MD5 all checked out .
Not much difference between the RC build so am for now still on 7100 from MS approved download site .
Sh*t happens I guess :D

If your torrent program crashed it was proboly a virus in the file. I have read that lots of people hid viruses and malware and such in window 7 beta and builds.

If your torrent program crashed it was proboly a virus in the file. I have read that lots of people hid viruses and malware and such in window 7 beta and builds.

Thanks fot that but I did check it all . Will rep u for kind advice .

In my experience I have found 7100 to be more stable and less buggy than 7127. Ive had a few problems with 7127 that I didnt have with the RC. My advice is stick with the RC it all is working well for you.

In my experience I have found 7100 to be more stable and less buggy than 7127. Ive had a few problems with 7127 that I didnt have with the RC. My advice is stick with the RC if all is working well for you.

Very good advice, that's pretty much the way I would put it too.. ;)

Other than Radenight and Loathe, I do believe that the rest of you have no idea what you're talking about.
I was triple booting 7127 and 7136 for a few days, and found no differences in speed or bugginess really.

My advice, is to stick with 7100, it won't do you wrong, I promise.

Other than Radenight and Loathe, I do believe that the rest of you have no idea what you're talking about.
I was triple booting 7127 and 7136 for a few days, and found no differences in speed or bugginess really.

My advice, is to stick with 7100, it won't do you wrong, I promise.

Good it works :) What we talking about ? :D

Back
Top Bottom