Windows 7 C++ Question

Personally I'd say yes, with the proviso that any programs that originally installed it may complain.

This is using my software management system of "suck it and see". I know Photoshop will complain if I remove 2008 though. I'd have thought that any software would be grateful of the "newest" version, but then, maybe not!!

Personally I'd say yes, with the proviso that any programs that originally installed it may complain.

This is using my software management system of "suck it and see". I know Photoshop will complain if I remove 2008 though. I'd have thought that any software would be grateful of the "newest" version, but then, maybe not!!

Thanks i will wait and see if anyone else weighs in on this thread, I agree most likely 2005 could be removed not sure like you on 2008, even though there is a 2009 out there

Thanks i will wait and see if anyone else weighs in on this thread, I agree most likely 2005 could be removed not sure like you on 2008, even though there is a 2009 out there

I tried removing both 2005 and 2008 only to have windows updates reinstall them. For some reason which I don't know I get the feeling that I am better off just keeping them.

Back