Calendar Creator 12 FYI

helpifIcan

Fantastic Member
Just an FYI I loaded CC 12 and it appears to work fine with WIN7 RC. (have not had time to do the upgrade). I was worried because they don't even say this works with Vista. I use this to create a family calendar each year with all the birthdays and anniversaries so I did not want to start over with a new program. Thought I would have to run it in a virtual machine.

WIN7 rocks for progam compatibility.

I also have installed CC12 Deluxe on my W7 system. However, I have a problem with the program quitting when I goto EVENTS.... SHOW EVENT LIST, select an event and removing it. I get a box that says CC12 Deluxe has stopped working. I can still remove an event from the calendar itself but must remove one event at a time. When I had CC9 I could select multiple events from the event list and remove all selected. A real time saver.
Attempts to resolve this with Broderbund Support are as if I didn't exist. Anybody got any ideas?

Last edited:

helpifIcan

Fantastic Member
I just tried it on mine and worked without issue. You might try running in compatability mode, or reinstall with administrator privilages. Hope this helps!

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.