Windows 7 Call Of Duty 1 Problem

JBruno

Hello everybody Windows 7 Forum, I am having trouble running Call of Duty 1 on Windows 7 64 bit. When I run the game it flashes a black screen, it's hurting a lot in gameplay, please need a solution, and someone is getting the game to run smoothly on Windows 7?

Make sure your DirectX version and video driver are up-to-date. Also try to launch the game in XP compatible mode.

Thanks for reply,
I checked the drivers and DirectX and all is correct, I use the ATI Radeon Xpress 1100 and realized that the game flash in full screen and in window mode run normally, but it is too bad to play in windowed mode. :confused: And i have tried to run the game in compatibility mode xp sp3, but without sucess.

I tried to install DirectX and downloaded an update of 90 mb, but without success. Then I test the Call of Duty 1 on another computer with Windows 7 x64 with the NVIDIA GeForce Go 7150m and just worked! Then I realized that the problem was in my video card or driver, then went looking for a better driver for my card, so I could install the ATI Catalyst driver 9.11 and I was testing the game and it worked perfectly! The problem was with the Driver! Although the cybercore said, thanks to the people that helped me. :D

And I'm sorry for my English is bad, because I'm from Brazil and have not mastered this language.

Then I realized that the problem was in my video card or driver, then went looking for a better driver for my card, so I could install the ATI Catalyst driver 9.11 and I was testing the game and it worked perfectly! The problem was with the Driver!

Thank you for taking the effort to provide steps on how you approached and solved this problem, it can be useful to others.

Obrigado e boa sorte! :)

Back
Top Bottom