Windows 7 Cannot find path!? error 0x80070035

ratchucker

Hey heres the problem I can't use my network... i can't click on things im sharing or it brings up an error saying "cannot find path" click to diagnose and that never finds any problems,It shows my docs on the network my friends try to go onto my stuff and it says the same thing and it does that when i click on there folders on the network for example if i click a folder in there network called "pictures" ill get that error and it'll say path not found

This is really frustrating! ive turned off all passwords etc everything looks to be right and it happened randomly one day..i didn't change anything.

Help!

Solution
It seems like you are encountering network connectivity issues that are preventing you from accessing shared folders and files on your network. This type of issue can be frustrating, but there are several steps we can take to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the problem. Here are some steps you can try to fix the network path not found error: 1. Check Network Connection: - Ensure that your device is properly connected to the network. Check if you can access the internet to confirm the network connection. 2. Restart Devices: - Sometimes, simply restarting your computer and the router can resolve network issues. Turn off both devices, wait for a few minutes, and then turn them back on. 3. Check Network Sharing...
It seems like you are encountering network connectivity issues that are preventing you from accessing shared folders and files on your network. This type of issue can be frustrating, but there are several steps we can take to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the problem. Here are some steps you can try to fix the network path not found error: 1. Check Network Connection: - Ensure that your device is properly connected to the network. Check if you can access the internet to confirm the network connection. 2. Restart Devices: - Sometimes, simply restarting your computer and the router can resolve network issues. Turn off both devices, wait for a few minutes, and then turn them back on. 3. Check Network Sharing Settings: - Verify that network discovery and file sharing are enabled on your computer. To do this: - Go to "Control Panel" > "Network and Sharing Center" > "Change advanced sharing settings." - Make sure that network discovery and file and printer sharing are turned on for your current profile. 4. Check File and Printer Sharing: - Ensure that the File and Printer Sharing feature is enabled in your network settings. 5. Check Firewall Settings: - Your firewall settings may be blocking network access. Temporarily disable the firewall to see if it resolves the issue. 6. Reconnect to Network Shares: - Delete the existing network connections to the shared folders and files and try reconnecting to them. 7. Reset TCP/IP: - You can reset the TCP/IP stack to clear any network configuration issues. Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run the following commands:
Code:
 netsh int ip reset netsh winsock reset
8. Update Network Drivers: - Ensure that your network adapter drivers are up to date. Go to the device manager, find your network adapter, and check for driver updates. 9. Check Network Permissions: - Ensure that the permissions on the shared folders and files are set correctly to allow access to other users on the network. 10. Run Network Troubleshooters: - Use the built-in Windows Network Troubleshooters to diagnose and fix network problems. Right-click on the network icon in the taskbar and select "Troubleshoot problems." By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and hopefully resolve the network path not found error you are experiencing. If the issue persists, feel free to provide more details for further assistance.

Solution