Windows 7 Can't come past the start up screen.

Seriousgoat

Hello. This wierd problem accured to me today. Yesterday I was playing, surfin on my PC. Now when i tried to start windows it would not come pass the loading screen to my desktop.
It will just restart the PC over and over again. I have tried to repair windows with my install CD but it cannot repair the problem. I have checked my boot device priority and it is in place. no strange configts or anything. I have tried to look this up but cannot find any fixes for this problem. Last resort would be to reinstall windows.

I run Windows 7 Home Premium 64x.

I get this logg:

Problem Signature:
Problem Event Name: StartupRepairOffline
Problem Signature 01: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 02: 6.1.7600.16385
Problem Signature 03: unknown
Problem Signature 04: -1
Problem Signature 05: ExternalMedia
Problem Signature 06: 1
Problem Signature 07: MissingBootManager
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1053

IMG_0093.jpg

I get this blue screen when I got into Advanced option by pressing F8.
I then clicked Inactivate reboot when system failure. *PC reboots*
Then this bluescreen comes up when at the loading screen. hard to see but it says
"STOP: c000021 {Fatal System Error} The Verification of a KnownDLL failed.
system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc000012f (0x00a2da30 0x00000000). The system has been shut down."
Then it stays that way and I have to force reboot

Thank you for any suggestions that might fix this problem ! (Sorry for my bad english)

Last edited:
So, you are not able to get into Safe Mode using the F8. If you can't get into safe mode, then you probably can't even get the repair options.

You are able to boot to a CD/DVD and use the WinRE to attempt repairs, but using Startup Repair possibly 3 times did not fix your problem? A system restore did not help either?

Do you have the Windows 7 Install DVD?

Seems something has corrupted some of your Windows files. Could be a hard drive problem or some other system corruption, or a virus.

Back