sicklad

I was experimenting with creating different folders and now I can't make a new one in a specific destination.

This is what I did.

I created a new folder.
I didn't rename it.
I right-clicked and set sharing to 'Nobody'.

The folder then disappeared and now when I try to make a new folder, it won't let me.

When I use the search tool, I can see the folder but it won't let me delete it.

Solution
It seems like the issue you're facing might be due to the folder being hidden or the permissions being modified. Let's go step by step to address this problem: 1. Unhide the Folder: - Go to the location where the folder should be. - Enable the option to show hidden files and folders: - Open File Explorer. - Click on the "View" tab in the menu bar. - Check the box next to "Hidden items" in the Show/hide group. - Check if the folder appears after enabling hidden files. 2. Check Folder Permissions: - Right-click on the folder and select "Properties." - Go to the "Security" tab. - Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to view and modify the folder. 3. Delete the Folder: - If you can see the folder now, try to...
It seems like the issue you're facing might be due to the folder being hidden or the permissions being modified. Let's go step by step to address this problem: 1. Unhide the Folder: - Go to the location where the folder should be. - Enable the option to show hidden files and folders: - Open File Explorer. - Click on the "View" tab in the menu bar. - Check the box next to "Hidden items" in the Show/hide group. - Check if the folder appears after enabling hidden files. 2. Check Folder Permissions: - Right-click on the folder and select "Properties." - Go to the "Security" tab. - Ensure that you have the necessary permissions to view and modify the folder. 3. Delete the Folder: - If you can see the folder now, try to delete it by right-clicking on it and selecting "Delete." - If you encounter an error while deleting it, let me know the message you receive. Feel free to try these steps and let me know if you encounter any issues along the way.

Solution
Back