Windows Vista can't install vista

scorpion66

hi guys
I have a wierd problem with my new PC
my MB is intel DP45S and when i update my bios to new version I can't install vista with crack
all of vista cracks is with hackin bios and when i install the crack from boot I have a error code and windows never boot
please help me if u can or help me with new crack that work with my mb and vista 64 bit
thanx

Please read the forum rules concerning piracy.....

1. No Software Piracy: You agree by posting on this site you will not post links or discuss in any way, ways to pirate or illegally download any proprietary or commercial software. (Example: Windows Vista). This site is based on discussion and support for this kind of software, not stealing it. There are no exceptions to this policy. You will be banned, and you will be IP blocked from our site.
  2. Conduct: While we welcome critiques and criticism of issues, programs, software, we do not tolerate personal attacks, flame baiting, hate speech, racism, sexism, or other anti-social behavior.
  3. Avoid Repetition: We ask that you refrain from posting the same thing over and over again. If you do not get an answer to a question, it is quite possible no one knows the answer.
  4. Grammar and Spelling: It is strongly encouraged that you type properly and preview your message before submitting it. This will help convey your ideas properly and get your message across.
  5. Spam: Please keep advertising to a minimum. You can use your member profile, and signature as a legitimate way to advertise your website. Do not post spam in the forums to attract visitors to a product you are selling or something you are promoting.

Back