Can't login in Guest user

Hello,

I can't login in Guest user. My administrator account is working properly and without any problems, but my guest account doesn't. When I login to that account then its automatically logging off and coming back to the login Screen.

I created standard user, but anyway I can't login there. When I click the icon it automatically logs off.

Did anybody had such kind of problem, or could you help to solve it?

Thanks.

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
As administrator, if you go to the User dialog and look at Manage another account, is the Guest Account turned on. It is normally of by default.

Guest account is turned on, I wrote in my post that even I created another account (standard) and when I click its icon it starts to log in but 2 seconds later logs off and automatically comes back to login screen of windows.

Saltgrass

Excellent Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
I will look to see if I can find anything on User Profile problems.

You also might want to open an administrative command prompt and type the following and hit enter:

SFC /scannow

This will check your system for core files and repair or let you know which ones it cannot repair.

I did scanning but nothing could find. This is the result:

"Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 100% complete.
Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations."

It could not solve the problem

1. Try the Microsoft Fix It tool
2. Run the OS Repair Option
3. Do a Sys Restore to before you had this condition.
4. Do CHKDSC /r/f

It is there in SAFE?

Last edited:
This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.