Can't Login

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by arapaima, Aug 2, 2009.

1. arapaima

arapaima New Member

i have a problem to login to my profile. After i click "enter" appear "the network path was not found". I try restart but still have same problem. But it's ok if login by guest profile. Also can login by safe mode without network. I suspect it form network driver but i check in device manager it's ok. It's 1st used after installation. Please anyone help me.

2. arapaima

arapaima New Member

please help me..!!!

3. Mike

Mike Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter

Your computer may be trying to use roaming profiles or the NETLOGON service failed. I am assuming you are using the Release Candidate or a later build? Network path not found means it is trying to logon to a domain or a profile that exists on your network. Can you give us more of an idea about your hardware?

4. arapaima

arapaima New Member

problem settle...log by safe mode n then create new profile...login by that new profile n delete the current...thank's to all

5. Trouble

Trouble Noob Whisperer

Re: Partytroffelo 3g

I have edited out the commercial links that were included in your post. Those types of links are a violations of our site's Terms of Service and are therefore prohibited.
    You cooperation and understanding in this matter is sincerely appreciated. Please refrain from that type of activity in future posts.
    Regards
    Randy