Windows 7 Can't Login

arapaima

i have a problem to login to my profile. After i click "enter" appear "the network path was not found". I try restart but still have same problem. But it's ok if login by guest profile. Also can login by safe mode without network. I suspect it form network driver but i check in device manager it's ok. It's 1st used after installation. Please anyone help me.

Your computer may be trying to use roaming profiles or the NETLOGON service failed. I am assuming you are using the Release Candidate or a later build? Network path not found means it is trying to logon to a domain or a profile that exists on your network. Can you give us more of an idea about your hardware?

problem settle...log by safe mode n then create new profile...login by that new profile n delete the current...thank's to all

Re: Partytroffelo 3g

hi there. my dell inspiron 1520 (vista) must have contracted some virus and it DOES NOT boot up. at all. I scoured my room at home and school to locate the recovery disk and have found nothing. now I've been reading everything from "the inspiron 1520 doesn't come with recovery disks" to "it does, and if you do not have them try this link Link Removed due to 404 Error THAT SITE'S ADVICE DOES NOT WORK because after I press F8, and enter on repair your computer, the screen goes blank and nothing happens. is there any way to fix my computer? (NOTE ASIDE FROM DIRECTING ME TO THE WEBSITE ABOVE) I don't even care about losing files as there is nothing on my laptop I have not backed up already. my computer is still also under warranty, and I've heard that if it wouldn't boot up with the recovery disk they would replace it. but again... I do not have the recovery disk. thanks for any help!
I have edited out the commercial links that were included in your post. Those types of links are a violations of our site's Terms of Service and are therefore prohibited.
You cooperation and understanding in this matter is sincerely appreciated. Please refrain from that type of activity in future posts.
Regards
Randy

Back
Top Bottom