Windows 7 Case Fans

Yes, I wasn't thinking about the price of a big screen or sophisticated speaker system. The screen on mine is only 25", but that is bigger than most of the TVs that I ever owned, so I'm happy with it. As far as the speakers go, I would like to have a better system than I do, but in the complex where I live the walls are paper thin, and I have very cranky neighbors that will almost beat holes in the wall if I get even slightly loud on the volume, so I either use a couple of small 2.0 speakers near my bed, or a Sennheiser headset, if I want a greater volume.

Yeah, neighbors and loud music don't mix very well. But if loud enough, you can't hear them banging on the walls!!! ;)

Just for the record, loudness is NOT an indication or measure of quality (fidelity). The best speakers sound great at low volume levels as well as high. Almost any speaker can thump thump loud enough to disturb neighbors. The trick is to produce a SPL (sound pressure level) of 110 plus dB @ 18-20Hz so it vibrates all the dishes and windows in their house, but they are unable to determine what is causing it, or what it is they think they "feel". :)

Back