Windows 7 Case woes and highs

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I recently sprayed the inside of my case satin black which involved removing all parts. When I rebuilt the case my clumsiness managed to snap the hinge lugs on a flap which covers the extra USB, firewire and headphone ports..
I contacted the maker (Thermaltake) with an e-mail asking if they would sell me an new flap. I'd already checked the website with no luck.
Thermaltake replied saying they would send me a new flap for free! What a fantastic supplier!

A big thankyou to Thermaltake....:D:D

I recently sprayed the inside of my case satin black which involved removing all parts. When I rebuilt the case my clumsiness managed to snap the hinge lugs on a flap which covers the extra USB, firewire and headphone ports..
I contacted the maker (Thermaltake) with an e-mail asking if they would sell me an new flap. I'd already checked the website with no luck.
Thermaltake replied saying they would send me a new flap for free! What a fantastic supplier!

A big thankyou to Thermaltake....:D:D
Thats good for business.

It is indeed... Especially when the item was sent over from Holland not just somewhere in the UK...:eek:
Great products and a great service!

Countdown to Phenom 2 Arrival- T minus 10 days and counting........:cool::cool::cool:

BTW, Fatboy...

Being as you enjoyed the first one, the second now has a demo....

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Enjoy......

Back